4 injured in gas cylinder fire

FAISALABAD: Four persons including three guests received burn injuries due to gas fire in the area of Sargodha Road police station.

Police spokesman said here Tuesday that a fire erupted in the house of one Shaukat Ali, a resident of Sargodha Road, due to gas leakage from a cylinder.

The fire engulfed the entire house within no time and caused severe burn

injuries to Shaukat Ali (33) and his three guests including Adnan (20), Ehsan (20) and his younger brother Tahir (16).

The fire-fighters of Rescue-1122 rushed to the spot aftering receiving information and brought fire under control. The rescuers shifted the victims to Burn Unit of Allied Hospital.