FAISALABAD::A bakery shop was reduced to ashes due to cylinder blast in the area of D-Type Colony police station here Monday.
Rescue 1122 said that gas leaked from a cylinder which caused explosion in a baker shop situated near Tali Shah Chowk Mandi Quarter. As a result fire broke out and engulfed the entire surroundings.
Receiving information, fire fighters of Rescue 1122 rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control after hectic efforts. However, no loss of life was reported in this incident.