KASUR:A 14-year-old boy died of electrocution in Saray Mughal area here on Saturday. Police sources said that a Rehan, resident of Hunjaray Khurd, area of Saray Mughal received severe electric shock from a water-motor installed at his house. As a result he died on-the-spot without getting medical assistance. Police handed over the body to his family after completing the necessary formalities.
- FAO establish 62 FMCs for 9 agriculture business, value chain
- Arms computerization date extended till April 12