September 17, 2023

Man dies after electrocuted in Rawalpindi

RAWALPINDI:A 31-year-old man was died after being electrocuted when he touched with electric wires during his job in Doke Syedan area here on Saturday.Rescue 1122 teams immediately rushed to the scene.According to eyewitnesses, the man hit the wires wh…

Reading More

Narowal DC chairs meeting on dengue control

NAROWAL:A meeting of District Emergency Response Committee (DERC) for dengue control was held under the chairmanship of Narowal Deputy Commissioner Muhammad Ashraf.A detailed review of the anti-dengue activities was conducted and instructions were give…

Reading More